Owl Patch- Sequined. Sequin Patch. Kids Patches. Fur Patch.$9.00
Owl Patch - Sequined
Large approx 7”x 8”
Sew On Patch
If ordering an Embellished, Your Way Item, it is made to order, one at a time, just for you! Please allow 7 to 10 business days to ship.
No returns once Embellished.
We are not affiliated with any brands or celebrities or venues referenced on this site
Trends come and go, but one trend has persisted decade after decade: sew-on patches. From A-listers showcasing leather or jean jackets chock-full of patches to social clubs or athletic groups sporting a team emblem, the look is undeniable, and it’s here to stay.
Whether you put them on your canvas backpack or your satin accessory, sew-on patches are versatile and highly customizable. You can even design one-of-a-kind patches for special events like weddings or anniversaries. Here’re 14 possibilities for wearing custom sew-on patches.
Fashionable Applications for Sew-On Patches
Whatever style you are going for, there are numerous fashion-forward ways to wear patches to achieve different looks. Maybe you’re inspired by your favorite celeb’s Instagram or are just looking for a simpler motif for your school or university athletics program — with a custom patch, you can easily create a design that perfectly suits the look and tone you’re after. Some of the most popular patch styles include:
1. Special event patches — Sew-on patches to pair with a wedding “save the date” are a fun and unique option for your guests. Fundraising events or local shindigs can also be uplifted by a fun patch favor option for attendees.
2. Retro patches — As we mentioned before, sew-on patches have been around for decades. The 80s brought the heavy metal era, while the 90s meant punk rock, sitcoms, and patch-covered denim coveted by teens. Grunge expressions are still sought after today, and you’ll see patches at pretty much any rock concert you go to.
3. Trendy patches — Patches are versatile and can be placed on t-shirts, jackets, jeans, sweats, or matching apparel. Celebrities often wear the same branded, custom embroidered patches on multiple apparel items. You can use those as inspiration and easily put your own unique spin on these styles with customized patches.
4. Simple and sleek patches — Pair sew-on patches with black jeans or other custom accessories. These patches can be subtle in design but still pull the eye toward them as the centerpiece of a sophisticated look.
5. Refined and sophisticated patches — Whether buying for athletic club teams, sororities or fraternities, or other organizations, you’ll need to purchase sew-on patches for blazers and sweaters in the colors and materials that match your organization’s traditions. Pair patches with custom pins to make a prestigious statement for organizational members.
6. Chic, sporty, and casual patches — When you own an e-commerce specialty store or you’re the leader of a men’s group or a captain of a baseball team, you’ll want to outfit your crew and customers in classic, sporty style. Finish this look with custom socks and baseball caps.
We strive to supply jackets that look as close as possible to your ones you see on our site. But please remember- we reuse, upcycle, and reduce our carbon footprint. therefore, our jackets can't all look exactly the same.
Questions? Please call or text 615-496-6444