Skelly Blues. Skull Embroidered Light Blue Denim Vest with Sherpa Collar- Girls XL or Women’s XS. Custom Embroidered Jean Vest. Monogrammed$34.00
Light Blue Denim Vest with Sherpa Collar- Girls XL 14-16. Women’s Extra Small.
This vest is ready for you to "EMBELLISH , YOUR WAY" (add your name, some more patches, buy some buttons, studs, and pins).
Make it YOURS!!!
Personalize Your Fashion by embroidering your name, your nickname, your boyfriend, or famous quote on the back.
Price included 1 Monogram up to 15 letters.
In the notes tell me your word and thread color. If nothing is in the notes it will ship without a monogram.
Make a statement jacket with a sequined Patch addition, or a multitude of other embellishments. We can help you pick patches if you’d like.
We are a local Nashville monogram and embroidery boutique. If Camo isn’t your style, we can customize jean jackets, personalize baby blankets, monogram backpacks, chainstitch embroidery and college graduation gifts.
Customized Denim Vest - Jacket. Bridal Jacket. Bride Nashville Jacket. Mrs Denim Jacket. Wedding Vest. Wedding Monogram Maker. Embroidered Camo Coat. Cute Skull Patch. Skull Embroidery.
YES, others can be made to order.
If ordering an Embellished, Your Way Item, it is made to order, one at a time, just for you! Please allow 7 to 10 b
Even More Ways to Wear Custom Sew-On Patches
Once you’ve nailed down a style for your custom patch, you can start to think about how you might like to customize it for your specific use. Here are even more possibilities for sew-on patches:
7. Outdoor wear for church camps, scouts, camping, hiking, and running clubs — Encourage your club members or online customers to strive for specific achievements and honors with custom sew-on patches.
8. Band and athletic apparel — A variety of custom patches for letter jackets, jerseys, hats, and even for your team’s sports bags can help foster team spirit and a greater sense of unity.
9. Executive and travel garment bag patches and handbags — Custom patches are great incentives for employees and sales team members who demonstrate continued loyalty to your business.
10. Motorcycle or biker patches — Patches give bikers the rugged fashion they need for gathering at events or just hitting the open road with pride.
11. Military or uniform insignia — Climbing the ranks is part of the profession in the military and for groups like ROTC or the Naval Sea Cadet Corps. That’s why it’s important to work with a provider who offers free design services for hats, greens, blues, and other uniform apparel, and who can ensure that designs meet exact specifications.
12. Organization fundraising and marathon gear — Excellent for getting the word out on t-shirts or for pairing with jackets for causes like breast cancer awareness or other nonprofit initiatives.
13. Police and firefighter patches — Sew-on patches can be cut to shape to represent a badge, shield, tools, or other emblems for your unit’s uniforms.
14. Brand or logo patches — Backpacks, handbags, hats, jackets, beanies, dress shirts, and joggers all present unique opportunities to show off logos and invite interest and questions about your business from onlookers.
As you can see, there is a sew-on patch possibility for just about every group or occasion!
Sew-On Patches: Knowing Your Options
When you need to design custom patches for your online store or organization, it’s important to choose a quality custom designer who provides free design help and a variety of custom patch options. Sew-on patches have been in style for decades, but today there are more options available than ever before. As you research manufacturers and design possibilities, keep the following in mind:
• Size: Custom patches range in size from 2” to 12”, so you have a wide range of size options.
• Style: The manufacturer you choose should offer you multiple style choices based on your preferences, including embroidered, custom-printed, and bullion patches with wire stitching and 3D effect options.
• Material: Different materials provide an overall look and feel for your online product options. Your manufacturer should provide a wide selection of material solutions for custom patches including polyester blend twill, chenille, felt, black ballistic nylon, camouflage, satin, taffeta, and reflective materials.This garment is available for customization by monogramming your name to the back lapel, or the front above the pocket (let us know in notes) , or adding patches, customizing and making it personal. We specialize in personally meaningful statement jacket edits.
We strive to supply jackets that look as close as possible to your ones you see on our site. But please remember- we reuse, upcycle, and reduce our carbon footprint. therefore, our jackets can't all look exactly the same.
Questions? Please call or text 615-496-6444
Materials: jeans, denim, embroidery, patches, fur.