Spaceship Sequined Iron On Patch$10.00
UFO Sequined Spaceship Iron On Patch
Large approx 7”x8”
Sew On Patch
Once you’ve nailed down a style for your custom patch, you can start to think about how you might like to customize it for your specific use. Here are even more possibilities for sew-on patches:
7. Outdoor wear for church camps, scouts, camping, hiking, and running clubs — Encourage your club members or online customers to strive for specific achievements and honors with custom sew-on patches.
8. Band and athletic apparel — A variety of custom patches for letter jackets, jerseys, hats, and even for your team’s sports bags can help foster team spirit and a greater sense of unity.
9. Executive and travel garment bag patches and handbags — Custom patches are great incentives for employees and sales team members who demonstrate continued loyalty to your business.
10. Motorcycle or biker patches — Patches give bikers the rugged fashion they need for gathering at events or just hitting the open road with pride.
11. Military or uniform insignia — Climbing the ranks is part of the profession in the military and for groups like ROTC or the Naval Sea Cadet Corps. That’s why it’s important to work with a provider who offers free design services for hats, greens, blues, and other uniform apparel, and who can ensure that designs meet exact specifications.
12. Organization fundraising and marathon gear — Excellent for getting the word out on t-shirts or for pairing with jackets for causes like breast cancer awareness or other nonprofit initiatives.
13. Police and firefighter patches — Sew-on patches can be cut to shape to represent a badge, shield, tools, or other emblems for your unit’s uniforms.
14. Brand or logo patches — Backpacks, handbags, hats, jackets, beanies, dress shirts, and joggers all present unique opportunities to show off logos and invite interest and questions about your business from onlookers.
As you can see, there is a sew-on patch possibility for just about every group or occasion!
We strive to supply jackets that look as close as possible to your ones you see on our site. But please remember- we reuse, upcycle, and reduce our carbon footprint. therefore, our jackets can't all look exactly the same.
Questions? Please call or text 615-496-6444